Fiona Larsen Voice Over
$49.50 – $1,089.00 inc GST
Fiona is a former Radio Copywriter and Television Commercial Producer with 30 years experience as a voiceover artist for radio and television, e-learning, corporate presentations, explainer videos, real estate, whiteboard animations, online courses, safety manuals, gaming and short film .
Having also worked as the Managing Editor of a Medical Journal in America, Fiona is comfortable with medical and scientific terminology that has proven valuable with recording for medical professional training, patient education presentations and elearning videos.
Major corporate clients include Mercedes, Chandon, Toyota, Paspaley Pearls, Angus & Coote Jewellers, Honda, Holden, courses for Queensland University of Technology, Australian National University, Sydney Trains, The Australian Government, Broadcast Australia, Origin Energy and Telstra.
Buy now with Paypal or Credit Card.
Purchase the size VO you require.
To work out the duration divide the words by 140 and that will give you minutes.
Once you purchase
You will be sent an email with a link to where you can upload the script and provide any necessary directions.
- Television and Radio Spots
- Message on Hold
- Long form and Short form Voiceovers
- These rates are for voice overs. Rates are buy-out (unlimited usage) except for radio, TV broadcast, and Internet Commercials (paid to be promoted online) which are licenced for one year use from date of recording.
- * Voice recordings are delivered dry (raw) with no music or editing.
- * Phone systems require special file formats. Please check with your phone system manufacturer of the specific format to advise the voice. PRODUCTION fees apply to save in special formats.
|Time - Words||
Up to 15 seconds (0-40 words), Up to 30 seconds (41-85 words), Up to 1 minute (86-150 words), Up to 2 minutes (151-300 words), Up to 5 minutes (301-750 words), Up to 10 minutes (751-1,500 words), Up to 15 minutes (1,501-2,500 words), Up to 20 minutes (2,501-3,250 words), Up to 30 minutes (3,251-5,300 words), Up to 45 minutes (5,301-7,500 words), Up to 60 minutes (7,501-10,000 words), Up to 90 minutes (10,001-15,000 words), Up to 120 minutes (15,001-20,000 words), Up to 180 minutes [3hrs] (20,001-25,000 words), Up to 240 minutes [4hrs] (25,001-30,000 words)